Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Next Chapter - Full Circle?

As to not bury the lead...I started a great new job last week.  The full circle comment is based on the pathway to the job. 

Back in 1992, I was working for Philips on the CD-i platform.  Don't worry if you have never heard of it - not many have.  In addition to the 2 Davids I worked with directly in my studio, there was a third David who was the president of the main game studios of Philips.    About 3 weeks ago,this David reached out with an opportunity.  The weird thing is that is was not due to our Philips connection, but rather to a shared friend, who had hired me at THQ corporate back in 2007!

This should serve as a reminder to us all, that the time and space may seem linear, but it always seems to loop around. You can never tell how the relationships and decisions of today will impact the future.

In other words - be nice!  The ass you save( or have to shoot) may be your own!






No comments:

Post a Comment